Grad IOSH, CMaPS, DipSM
Benefits to the Client
- Experienced Principal Designer, with good knowledge of design hazards and mitigation controls;
- Excellent communicator and co-ordinator at all levels;
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety in all areas of business;
- Experience gained from working on all types of construction and building projects;
- Experience of working with different types of Client;
- Experienced accident investigator giving Mark foresight in introducing pro-active accident prevention controls;
- Experience in working as an expert witness in Crown Court cases.
Training & Qualifications
- British Safety Council Diploma in health and safety management;
- Association for Project Safety CDM2015 Design Risk Management course and exam;
- The Management of CDM Co-ordination course and exam;
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Principal Designer course and exam;
- Achieving CMaPS status of the Association for Project Safety (APS);
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme course and certificate;
- BOHS—P402 Certificate in the surveying and sampling of buildings for asbestos;
- Emergency First Aid Responder;
- Undertaken various CPD training sessions with The Association for Project Safety (APS);
- Wastewater effluent treatment and management;
- Waste management and environment protection.
- Construction Skills Health and Safety Test – Professionally Qualified Person.
- Graduate level membership with the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
- Waste water effluent treatment and management.
- Waste management and environmental protection.