IBO Construction Limited
A Client that uses Safety For Design’s experience to ensure compliancy with current legislation.
IBO Construction have vast experience within the UK construction industry of managing new build and refurbishment projects from conception stage through to completion. They have extensive knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Food industry (ambient, chilled and cold storage)
- Warehousing / distribution
IBO Construction work closely with their Clients to ensure the delivery matches the Clients expectations on the project with particular attention to programme, cost and quality.
Safety For Design have provided professional Health and Safety Support to IBO through Site Inspections, whole day site advisory visits, reviews of policies and documents and working with the Site Management teams rather than against. By working with the Site management and developing a good customer relationship, a positive safety culture is developed and nurtured that creates a good, safe, positive and pleasant environment to work in.
SFD have provided assistance to IBO on the following projects:
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory – Coleford, Gloucestershire
- Pilgrim Foods – Boston, Lincolnshire
- Vitacress Salads Ltd– Andover, Hampshire
- North East Wolverhampton Academy – Wolverhampton, Staffordshire
- Birtwistles Catering Butchers – Irlam, Manchester
- Brakes Catering Group – Portbury, Bristol
- Park Hill School – Birmingham
- Acocks Primary School – Birmingham
- Trinity High School – Redditch
- Screwfix – Trentham Lakes, Stoke on Trent
IBO’s commitment to their clients and to safety has been rewarded by repeat business.
Safety for Design provide us with an excellent all round Health and Safety service, including in depth site inspections, ensuring we are complying with current legislation and general assistance with all our Health and Safety requirements.