Tom Started his career within the construction industry over a decade ago and has extensive site experience, ranging from small to medium size projects in the building Retrofit, New build and home improvement sector whilst working as a Plasterer/Renderer.
Tom has also worked on large commercial sites whilst working as an asbestos surveyor for a national environmental and Asbestos management consultant, where he produced comprehensive Asbestos reports and liaised with the company’s clients on a regular basis, working on a variety of sites nationally such as domestic, commercial and demolition sites.
Working in a number of construction sectors, Tom has gained a good overall knowledge of the different industries and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
Tom joined Safety For Design Limited having had a long standing interest in general health and safety. He brings a practical and meticulous approach to the risks and hazards prevalent in the company’s scope of business. Tom has been busy since he joined Safety For Design supplementing his site experience with the theoretical knowledge gained by completing the NEBOSH General Certificate.
Benefits to the Client;
- Hands-on practical knowledge
- Good communicator at all levels
- Good ability to independently research information
- Committed to make a difference within the health and safety industry
Relevant Courses, Training and Qualifications;
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Intermediate construction Award in Plastering (NVQ Level 2 Equivalent)
- P402 Surveying and Sampling for Asbestos in Buildings
- Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme course and certificate
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme Green Card