Dip NEBOSH, Grad IOSH, IMaPS
A highly qualified Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Advisor with eight years’ experience within the HSE industry and over five years’ international experience based in the United Arab Emirates.
Matt’s experience as an HSE advisor and an instructor and working with a wide range of industries has given him excellent communication and consultation skills and a capability to work with a wide range of people at different levels and within different industries. This has allowed Matt to develop and maintain solid working relationships at all levels of the business up to and including CEO and Managing Director level.
Matt has extensive knowledge and experience of developing and implementing management systems based on OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 alongside carrying out risk assessments and comprehensive site audits on varying scales. Matt has the ability to compile the findings in detailed reports and make site specific recommendations and develop tailored action plans to suit any business.
Matt has a strong background in health and safety training. He has delivered a wide range of NEBOSH-certified HSE training including the NEBOSH diploma in occupational safety and health and the NEBOSH general, construction and fire certificates. Matt also has the ability to develop and deliver bespoke training courses to suit companies in a wide range of industries. Examples include, fire safety, manual handling, permit to work, risk assessment and accident investigation
Matt has developed his health and safety knowledge in the area of construction design and management and heads up a strong team of CDM advisors working as Principal Designer on numerous construction, demolition and remediation projects across the country.
Benefits to the Client;
- Excellent Communicator and Co-ordinator at all levels
- Good Knowledge of health and safety across a wide range of industries
- Adaptable and resourceful in providing bespoke training
- Experience of working with different types of Client
- Good at building strong working relationships
- Experienced in developing SHE management systems
Relevant Courses, Training and Qualifications.
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate.
- NEBOSH National Environmental Management Certificate.
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Principal Designer course and exam;
- Site Managers Safety Training Scheme course and certificate;
- Graduate level membership with the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Construction Skills Health and Safety Test – Professionally Qualified Person;
- Undertaken various CPD training sessions with The Association for Project Safety (APS);
Contact Matt : firstname.lastname@example.org