Lisa previously worked as an estate agent where she started as a trainee negotiator building her role over 3 years to become a Sales Negotiator with responsibilities of running the office during the manager’s annual leave including completing figures, listing new properties, coordination of sales between solicitors, financial parties and purchaser/seller ensuring all parties were kept informed and deadlines were met. As the company were unable to offer Lisa the opportunity to develop further, she made her choice to change career.
Joining our team in November 2007, Lisa took on the role of Office Administrator and quickly showed potential, developing administration systems within the business and monitoring invoicing which progressed into her adopting the Office Manager role.
During her time as on office based member of the team, Lisa developed a keen interest in the health and safety and was internally trained by her colleagues who each have experience in different industries. Lisa completed her IOSH Managing Safely Course and then went on to studying the NEBOSH General Certificate, NEBOSH Construction Certificate as well as obtaining the CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Certificate
Along with these courses Lisa has completed Fire Awareness Training, has attended the Emergency First Aid at Work course and has attended CPD seminars with the Association for Project Safety.
Lisa has developed the company’s systems using her health and safety knowledge and obtained CHAS accreditation for the company.
Lisa has supported her colleagues in both CDM and general projects, undertaking health and safety audits, compiling site safety documentation and assessing the competence of contractors. Using her knowledge and experience she has been able to act as main point of contact and provide general health and safety advice to a number of ongoing clients in a variety of businesses e.g. house build, steel fabrication, waste services, office environments, building and refurbishment.
Lisa now works with her own team supporting a successful and ever-growing house builder to provide regular inspections and auditing as well as onsite and offsite support. This team also provide general health and safety support to a number of clients in different industries to help them achieve and maintain a positive safety culture for their business.
Benefits to the Client;
- Excellent communicator and co-ordinator at all levels;
- Good general knowledge of health and safety;
- Conscientious in providing a high standard of product and service;
- Good general knowledge of health and safety in the construction industry;
- Excellent office and organisational skills.
Relevant Courses, training and qualifications;
- NEBOSH National General Certificate, August 2012;
- NEBOSH National Construction Certificate, September 2013;
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS), 15th May 2015
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate, March 2011;
- Construction Skills Health and Safety Test October 2008;
- Undertaken various CPD training sessions with The Association for Project Safety;
- Manual Handling CPD January 2013 (Internal)
- Asbestos Awareness CPD February 2013 (Internal);
- Fire Awareness Training;
- Emergency First Aid at Work.
- NHBC Scaffold Appreciation & Inspection certificate
- NHBC 2 day Control of Lifting Operations (LOLER) certificate
Contact Lisa – firstname.lastname@example.org