GradIOSH, MSc, BSc (Hons)
A highly qualified and experienced Principal Designer / Client CDM Advisor with an all encompassing consultancy background, currently delivering on a range transportation improvement and maintenance schemes, UK wide.
Daniel’s experience as a member of the OHS team with Atkins spans over 4 years. He supported clients and other duty holders to discharge their duties under the CDM regulations. He also helped ensure that safe designs are conceived and delivered through to completion, but providing technically accurate and impartial H&S / CDM advice.
Daniel has extensive knowledge and experience of providing training for Clients and Principal Designers alike. He has been involved in projects involving small and large highway maintenance and improvement schemes with Local Authorities, Highways England and private clients.
Daniel also has a strong background in H&S Management systems, accident investigation and policies and procedures health and safety training.
Benefits to the Client;
- Excellent Communicator and Co-ordinator at all levels
- Good Knowledge of health and safety across a wide range of industries
- Adaptable and resourceful in providing bespoke training
- Experience of working with different types of Client
- Good at building strong working relationships
- Experienced in developing SHE management systems
Relevant Courses, Training and Qualifications.
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health.
- APS – The Management of CDM Coordination.
- MSc Ergonomics
- BSc (Hons) Physical Activity, Exercise and Health
Contact Daniel : firstname.lastname@example.org