Brad graduated from the University of South Wales after successfully gaining a 2.1. His B.A (Hons) in Business Management and Marketing, accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing, this lead Brad into employment as a Marketing Manager for a Retail Merchandising Services business managing the development of a mobile payment application and creation of an electronic point of sale systems for the retail environment.
Brad joined the business after seeing the opportunity to progress in a career where hard work is rewarded. His previous experience and qualifications have allowed him to gain transferrable skills such as clear and effective communication and presentation of ideas.
Brad has showed quick understanding of health and safety environment, recently sitting SMSTS, NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety and NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety as he progresses to become a qualified health and safety advisor.
Benefits to the Client:
- Critical thinking, quick problem solving and decision making ability
- Excellent communicator and co-ordinator at all levels
- Practical approach to any given problem
- Effective and proactive time management
Relevant Courses, Training and Qualifications
- NEBOSH National General Certificate Health and Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction
- Royal Institute of British Architects Principal Designer Course
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- NHBC Scaffold Appreciation & Inspection Course
- Construction Skills Health and Safety Test – Professionally Qualified Person;
- The Management of CDM Co-Ordination course and exam;