Career Opportunity – PD & CDM Advisor
Safety For Design Ltd (SFD) are looking for PD & CDM advisors to join their team.
Due to continued growth and success SFD require health and safety professionals who can provide CDM advice to a wide range of major residential and commercial projects to achieve compliance with CDM 2015.
We have vacancies in our Whitchurch, Rugby, and North London offices.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a large range of major building developments including demolition, high rise and new build projects, varying from fast turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects.
Your role will involve providing both health and safety advice and Principal Designer duties.
Key responsibilities include;
- Self-motivation and ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM services to a range of projects;
- Producing quality and grammatically correct documents and advice;
- Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance;
- Ensure risk mitigation is a key principle endorsed by everyone on the project team;
- Encourage the design team to consider safer products and processes whilst considering buildability, maintenance and use of any structure;
- Attending project and design meetings, raising issues highlighted by project and drawing review.
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk reduction and design process;
- A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 regulations and associated legislation;
- Construction industry experience;
- Good IT skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate is required with post qualification experience;
- NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Level 5, desired, but not essential;
- Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) desirable.
Benefits & Rewards:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 26 days annual leave per annum plus 8 days paid bank holidays per annum
- Professional membership fees paid
- Car Allowance
- We encourage and facilitate Continuous Professional Development Activities
- Kids Pre-School Vouchers
- Pensions Scheme
If this interests you, please forward your CV to Liz on email email@example.com.