Career Opportunity – Health & Safety Advisor
Safety For Design Ltd (SFD) are looking for Health & Safety Advisors to join their team.
Due to continued growth and success SFD require health and safety professionals who can provide Safety advice to a range of small businesses.
We have vacancies in our Whitchurch, Rugby, and North London offices.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on small businesses ensuring they have the support they require for operational safety.
Your role will involve providing health and safety advice.
Key responsibilities include;
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risk could be reduced;
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards;
- Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance;
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation;
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements;
- Record incidents and accidents and produce statistics for managers;
- Advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
- Producing quality and grammatically correct documents and advice;
- A sound understanding of the principles of prevention;
- Good IT skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate is required with post qualification experience;
- Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) desirable.
Benefits & Rewards:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- 26 days annual leave per annum plus 8 days paid bank holidays per annum
- Professional membership fees paid
- Car Allowance
- We encourage and facilitate Continuous Professional Development Activities
- Kids Pre-School Vouchers
- Pensions Scheme
If this interests you, please forward your CV to Liz on email email@example.com.